NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- As the second half of 2014 begins, I'm providing key trading information on the 11 exchange-traded funds I've been following for traders and investors including the Utilities Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLU) and the Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLV).
I have new monthly, quarterly and semiannual value levels, pivots and risky levels.
So far this year it's been difficult to pick stocks because many have had double-digit year-to-date gains or losses before or after reporting earnings. This makes ETFs a more conservative, safer investment. Second-quarter earnings season begins next week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV