Tanya Lawler, Vice President EBay, John Walden, CEO Home Retail Group And Devin Wenig, President, EBay Marketplaces Announce Click And Collect At Argos Will Be Offered To All Eligible EBay Sellers In The UK (Photo: Business Wire)
eBay and Argos today announced that they have entered an agreement to extend their offering of Click & Collect services via Argos stores. This extension will enable shoppers to select products from a much wider range of eBay sellers for collection from about 650 Argos stores.
The Click & Collect partnership commenced in September 2013 with 50 eBay sellers offering a selected range of products for collection in 150 Argos stores. The trial service proved successful operationally and incredibly popular with customers. A clear majority of those who have used the service and other click & collect services rate eBay’s Click & Collect at Argos as one of the best available.
It is anticipated that by the end of 2014 around 65,000 eBay sellers will offer items for collection at Argos, rising to around 80,000 in 2015. Argos will make the Click & Collect service available in about 650 of its stores.
The shopper experience couldn’t be simpler: buyers simply choose ‘Click and Collect at Argos’ as the delivery option in their eBay checkout and select their most convenient Argos store. Buyers receive a message when their item is ready for collection in their selected Argos store and proceed to a dedicated collection point in the store for fast and friendly service. Eligible sellers will be enrolled in the service and simply need to prepare orders for despatch as normal with eBay’s technology taking care of the rest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV