BEIJING, July 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TAL Education Group ("TAL" or the "Company") (NYSE: XRS), a leading K-12 after-school tutoring services provider in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2015 ended May 31, 2014, before the market opens on Monday, July 21, 2014.
The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 8:00 am U.S. Eastern time ( 8:00 pm Beijing time) on Monday, July 21, 2014.
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. toll free: +1-866-519-4004- Hong Kong toll free: 800-930-346- China toll free: 400-620-8038- International toll: +65-6723-9381Conference ID: 69858104A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of TAL's website at http://en.100tal.com/investor/. A telephone replay of the conference call will be available through 11:59 pm U.S. Eastern time, July 28, 2014 ( 11:59 am Beijing time, July 29, 2014). The dial-in details for the replay are as follows: - U.S. toll free: +1-855-452-5696- Hong Kong toll free: 800-963-117- China toll free: 400-632-2162- International toll: +61-2-8199-0299Conference ID: 69858104 About TAL Education Group TAL Education Group is a leading K-12 after-school tutoring services provider in China. The acronym "TAL" stands for "Tomorrow Advancing Life," which reflects our vision to promote top learning opportunities for Chinese students through both high-quality teaching and content, as well as leading edge application of technology in the education experience. TAL Education Group offers comprehensive tutoring services to students from pre-school to the twelfth grade through three flexible class formats: small classes, personalized premium services, and online courses. Our tutoring services cover the core academic subjects in China's school curriculum including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry, and biology. The Company's learning center network includes 274 physical learning centers as of February 28, 2014, located in sixteen key cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xi`an, Chengdu, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Suzhou, Shenyang and Jinan. We also operate www.eduu.com, a leading online education platform in China. Our ADSs trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "XRS." For further information, please contact: For Investors:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts