PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) announced today that it will release its earnings for the second quarter 2014 on Friday, August 1, 2014. The company will host a conference call and webcast regarding second quarter results and other business matters on Friday, August 1, 2014, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
The call is being webcast and can be accessed at PBF Energy's website, http://www.pbfenergy.com. The call can also be heard by dialing (800) 862-9098 or (785) 424-1051, conference ID: PBFQ214. The audio replay will be available two hours after the end of the call through August 13, 2014, by dialing (800) 677-7085 or (402) 220-0665.
About PBF Energy Inc.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in North America, operating, through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and related facilities in Delaware City, Delaware, Paulsboro, New Jersey and Toledo, Ohio. Our mission is to operate our facilities in a safe, reliable and environmentally sensitive manner, provide employees with a safe and rewarding workplace, become a positive influence in the communities where we do business, and provide superior returns to our investors.PBF Energy Inc. also indirectly owns the general partner and approximately 50.2% of the limited partnership interest of PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV