3 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Lower
- SPAN has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.31, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 221.49% to $1.08 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SPAN-AMERICA MEDICAL SYS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 7.63%.
- 37.90% is the gross profit margin for SPAN-AMERICA MEDICAL SYS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 6.05% trails the industry average.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts