3 Stocks Pushing The Aerospace/Defense Industry Lower
- ISSC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- ISSC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.84, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to -$0.59 million or 1.51% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, INNOVATIVE SOLTNS & SUPP INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 43.95%.
- INNOVATIVE SOLTNS & SUPP INC's earnings per share declined by 28.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INNOVATIVE SOLTNS & SUPP INC reported lower earnings of $0.12 versus $0.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.22 versus $0.12).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Aerospace & Defense industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 29.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $1.11 million to $0.78 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.