3 Stocks Advancing The Electronics Industry
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.60 million or 165.22% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, AEHR TEST SYSTEMS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- AEHR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.06 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.96 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The gross profit margin for AEHR TEST SYSTEMS is rather high; currently it is at 51.57%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, AEHR's net profit margin of 3.77% significantly trails the industry average.
- This stock has increased by 62.30% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in AEHR do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts