DENVER, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RE/MAX has been named a winner of 13 Silver and Bronze Tellys in the 35th Annual Telly Awards. The coveted Silver Telly is the highest recognition in the competition. The Telly Awards honor the best in film and video production, online video content and local, regional and cable television commercials and programs. More than 12,000 entries from across five continents were submitted this year.
"Everyone at RE/MAX is proud to be honored with multiple Tellys, and be in the company of so many prestigious organizations," said Mike Ryan, RE/MAX Executive Vice President. "The RE/MAX team's imagination, unique talent and dedication to their craft is why we continue to be recognized as one of the premier corporate training programs in the country."
The two Silver and 11 Bronze Telly Awards won by RE/MAX include:
- "RE/MAX Did You Know 4.0," Silver, Corporate Image
- "Brand Purpose Video," Silver, Corporate Image
- "RE/MAX Did You Know 4.0," Bronze, Art Direction
- "Brand Purpose Video," Bronze, Editing
- "Motorcycle for Miracles," Bronze, Social Responsibility
- "40th Anniversary RE/MAX History Video," Bronze, Corporate Image
- "Are You Max Enough," Bronze, Art Direction
- "RE/MAX Road Show," Bronze, Corporate Image
- "RE/MAX Road Show," Bronze, Recruitment
- "RE/MAX Education Results Video," Bronze, Use of Graphics
- "My MAX Experience Show Episode 6," Bronze, Training (corporate use)
- "My MAX Experience Show Episode 6," Bronze, Recruitment
- "Recruiting Agent Purpose," Bronze, Use of Graphics
For over a quarter century, the Telly statuette has symbolized creative excellence. Winners of the annual awards represent premier work of the world's most respected advertising agencies, production companies, corporate video departments, television and cable stations. This year's winners include some of the most recognizable companies around the globe such as Bloomberg, Bravo, Coca-Cola, Discovery, Disney, ESPN, FOX, NBC, Showtime Networks and Warner Brothers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts