LONDON, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hardy (Underwriting Agencies) Limited, a leading specialist (re)insurance underwriting business, has today announced the appointment of Anna Maria D'Hulster as Non Executive Director to the Board of Hardy (Underwriting Agencies) Limited.
Ms. D'Hulster has worked extensively throughout the continent of Europe and the United States. She has held a number of senior roles in the insurance industry, including Chief Executive of Baloise Life and a member of the Executive Committee of Insurance Europe. She has also held a number of board roles within the insurance industry in Belgium, Germany, and Luxembourg. She has an MBA from INSEAD and a degree in Commercial Engineering from the Free University of Brussels.
On 2 June 2014, Ms. D'Hulster was appointed Secretary General and Managing Director at the leading international insurance economics think tank, The Geneva Association.
Commenting on Ms. D'Hulster's appointment, Tom Motamed, chairman of the Hardy Board of Directors and chairman and chief executive officer of CNA Financial said: "Anna Maria brings to the Hardy Board a wealth of relevant experience and a solid financial background, including significant insurance expertise. Her expertise is perfectly placed to help guide Hardy as we expand the business and develop new lines."Notes to Editors: About Hardy Hardy is a specialist underwriting business operating within Lloyd's of London. Its business has been built around its management of and participation on Lloyd's syndicate 382, which underwrites a range of insurance and reinsurance classes on a worldwide basis. Further information on Hardy is available at the Group's website: www.hardygroup.bm. Hardy was acquired by CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) in July 2012 but continues to operate under its own brand and leadership team. Media Contact: Kate Murphy+44 020 7395 7176 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV