THE WOODLANDS, Texas, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Newfield Exploration Company (NYSE: NFX) will host its second quarter 2014 earnings conference call at 10:00 a.m. (CDT), Wednesday, July 30, 2014. The Company plans to release its second quarter earnings after market close on July 29, 2014. To participate in the conference call, please dial (913) 312-1462 about 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Additionally, a listen-only broadcast of the call will also be provided over the internet at http://www.newfield.com, under Investor Relations and a replay will be available for 365 days.
Newfield Exploration Company is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. We are focused on North American resource plays and our principal areas of operation include the Mid-Continent, the Rocky Mountains and onshore Texas.
For additional information, please contact Newfield's Investor Relations department.Phone: 281-210-5321 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Newfield Exploration Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV