NEW YORK, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ser Padres magazine, the premier provider of informative and empowering content for today's Hispanic parent, announced today that it has expanded its online editorial content on SerPadres.com with new sections featuring articles from three collaborators, as well as updates to the menu and navigation.
The new collaborators for SerPadres.com include budget-conscious mom blogger Luciana Lamberto, party design aficionado Fara Medina, and holistic nutrition bloggers Bettina and Mau:
- Luciana Lamberto will host "$mart Mami," a savvy new blog focusing on savings, sales and the best weekly deals for the whole family. Luciana combines her real life experience with practical advice on how to save money.
- Fara Medina will host "Party Design," a fun new blog focusing on beautiful design ideas for kids' parties, arts and crafts, and activities for the entire family.
- Bettina and Mau will host "Holistic Nutrition," an inspiring new blog focusing on how the balance between nutrition, well-being and a fulfilling spiritual life is the key for a healthy body. Bettina is currently a holistic chef and health counselor, and Mau has studied nutrition and holistic health.
"Today's Hispanic parents are smart, savvy and nurturing," says Ser Padres Editor-in-Chief Alberto Oliva. "We wanted to offer them new content that empowers and inspires them, their family, their home, and their life."
For more information, please visit www.SerPadres.com.About Ser Padres Since 1990, Ser Padres has been a must-have guide for parents. Published by Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), Ser Padres provides the tools moms and dads need to raise healthy and happy children in the U.S. while celebrating our rich culture and heritage. Ser Padres' goal is to be the primary source of inspiration and information on family, home and health. Ser Padres is about family well-being: bienestar familiar. About Meredith Hispanic Media: Engagement, Access, Perspective Meredith Hispanic Media (MHM), the publisher of Ser Padres magazine, is the premier content delivery and insight resource for and about Hispanic parents. With millions of digital, social, experiential, and media touch points and powerful proprietary and syndicated research capabilities, MHM offers unmatched perspective about the U.S. Latino, intimately connecting marketers to this highly coveted demographic. Through continued investment in an expanding portfolio of empowering brands and extensions including Siempre Mujer, Ser Padres, Ser Padres Espera and Ser Padres Bebe, and leading-edge engagement tools including custom publishing, content licensing, research, digital marketing, database marketing, events, grassroots marketing, and video, MHM is the first and only stop for brands seeking to reach action-oriented consumers who embrace media and share passionately. SOURCE Ser Padres
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts