- “Priceless Table” in Times Square: High above the city streets, diners can enjoy a world class prix fixe dining menu – prepared by celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson – while looking out over the neon lights of Broadway. Starting Tuesday, July 8, 2014, MasterCard cardholders will have the opportunity to book a reservation at MasterCard’s “Priceless Table” in Times Square – a once-in-a-lifetime experience which elevates diners to a seating area suspended above Times Square. The “Priceless Table” will be open between July 16 and August 2 and more details and reservations through OpenTable can be found at OpenTable.com/PricelessTable.
- Pop-Up Dinner: In an effort to continue driving awareness and getting people together for a good cause cardholders will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive pop-up dinner in L.A. MasterCard and Stand Up To Cancer, together with Chef Ludo Lefebvre, will host a 450 person Stand Up Dinner Party at The Grove in Los Angeles on August 7, 2014.
The Priceless Table That Elevates Diners 25-feet Above Times Square - Curated By Celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.