Take your spouse to dinner or your best friend to brunch, and help give to an important cause. For the fourth consecutive year, MasterCard is collaborating with Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) and inviting cardholders to get together and give back through the simple act of dining out. And for those seeking the next great dining experience, this year’s program takes the collaboration to new ‘heights’ with an opportunity for cardholders to enjoy a celebrity chef prepared meal on a table 25 feet above Times Square.
The Priceless Table that Elevates Diners 25-feet Above Times Square - Curated by Celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson (Photo: Business Wire)
Beginning today, when cardholders spend $10 or more when dining out, or ordering in, and choose to pay with their MasterCard through September 15, 2014, MasterCard will make a donation to Stand Up To Cancer one precious cent at a time, up to a total of $4MM. *
“By aligning a powerful cause with an everyday activity that consumers are already enjoying – the simple act of dining out – we have been able to help drive over $20 million in donations to help further critical cancer research initiatives,” says Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing officer, MasterCard. “The theme of this year’s program leverages our recently introduced Priceless Causes platform which is focused on uniting people around social initiatives to drive an impact.”
MasterCard’s campaign provides several unique opportunities for cardholders to Stand Up To Cancer when sitting down for a meal:
- “Priceless Table” in Times Square: High above the city streets, diners can enjoy a world class prix fixe dining menu – prepared by celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson – while looking out over the neon lights of Broadway. Starting Tuesday, July 8, 2014, MasterCard cardholders will have the opportunity to book a reservation at MasterCard’s “Priceless Table” in Times Square – a once-in-a-lifetime experience which elevates diners to a seating area suspended above Times Square. The “Priceless Table” will be open between July 16 and August 2 and more details and reservations through OpenTable can be found at OpenTable.com/PricelessTable.
- Pop-Up Dinner: In an effort to continue driving awareness and getting people together for a good cause cardholders will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive pop-up dinner in L.A. MasterCard and Stand Up To Cancer, together with Chef Ludo Lefebvre, will host a 450 person Stand Up Dinner Party at The Grove in Los Angeles on August 7, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV