8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud contact center, unified communications and collaboration solutions, and Call Center IQ, a resource hub and advisory community for call center and customer experience professionals, will be hosting a no cost live web panel discussion entitled “ 5 Ways to Boost Your Contact Center Numbers” on Thursday, July 10, 2014 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET.
During the webinar, leading experts on contact center operations, workforce management, and quality management will reveal how cloud-based contact center applications can help call centers:
- Manage staffing levels to pay for just the right expertise for customer interactions.
- Improve performance over time, with cloud-based software that monitors agents and learns from real-world data.
- Cut capital expenditures for servers and PBXs.
- Get IT and labor savings by eliminating on-premises equipment management.
- Cut software maintenance fees with service that is automatically, seamlessly updated in the cloud.
Panelists will include David Pahlman, president of Teleopti, the global leader in Workforce Management (WFM) software for contact centers, Mike Butts, director of product marketing at KnoahSoft, provider of workforce optimization (WFO) solutions, and Max Ball, product marketing manager at 8x8.
To register for this live web panel discussion webcast, please visit: http://www.callcenter-iq.com/cm-tools-and-technologies/webinars/8x8-presents-5-ways-to-boost-your-contact-center-n/.About 8x8, Inc. 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable cloud-based unified communications and virtual contact center solutions to more than 37,000 small, midsize and distributed enterprise organizations operating in over 40 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premise PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, cloud contact center solutions, and web conferencing. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or www.8x8.com/UK or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV