NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Bank of America (BAC) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Reflects market sensitivity, and bank is well levered to pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates and improving U.S. economy, Deutsche Banks said. Twelve-month price target is $18.
Dominion Diamond (DDC) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Owens & Minor (OMI) was initiated at Jefferies with a hold rating. Increasing client penetration and customized deliveries will keep U.S. growth at modest pace, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $36.GM, the Teflon Company Run by a Safety-Loving Mom Goldman Finally Upgrades Netflix, but Is It Too Late? Premier (PINC) was initiated at Jefferies with a buy rating. Well-positioned to capitalize on the ongoing shift to population health management with large client base and access to large data, Jefferies said. Demand should grow as health care reform progresses, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $36. TransAlta (TAC) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV