3 Things to Know About the Growth of a Freelance Nation
"Traditional employment will no longer be the norm, replaced by contingent workers such as freelancers and part-time workers," Intuit said back in 2010. "The long-term trend of hiring contingent workers will continue to accelerate, with more than 80% of large corporations planning to substantially increase their use of a flexible workforce."
By hiring freelancers on (mostly) a project basis, companies can better control workflow and not having to dig into reserves to pay for such things as employee health insurance and employer-based retirement plans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV