Roundy’s, Inc. (“Roundy’s”) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, today announced the closure of its Stevens Point, WI distribution facility.
The company stated that in connection with its recent announcement of the divestiture of its Rainbow stores in the Twin Cities area, it will close its Stevens Point distribution center. The company will consolidate operations to its Oconomowoc, WI and Mazomanie, WI distribution facilities. A gradual phase-out of operations will occur and operations at the Stevens Point facility will cease entirely by September 30, 2014.
Roundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 26,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 174 retail grocery stores and 110 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV