NEW YORK (TheStreet) --A. Schulman Inc. (SHLM - Get Report) reported its 2014 fiscal third quarter earnings, which showed an increase in net income to $19.1 million, or 65 cents per diluted share, compared to $10 million, or 34 cents per diluted share from the same period last year.
The company, a supplier of plastic compounds, resins, and services, said its adjusted net income for the most recent quarter was $21.8 million, or 74 cents per diluted share, compared to $14.8 million, or 50 cents per diluted share from the 2013 third quarter.
Net sales increased 14% to $645.7 million for the 2014 third quarter, compared to $548.6 million from the year ago quarter.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SHLM Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts