Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today announced that the company will post its first quarter fiscal year 2015 financial results and business outlook on the investor relations area of its website on Wednesday, July 23, at approximately 4 p.m. EDT.
Cirrus Logic will host a live Q&A webcast session at 5 p.m. EDT that same day to answer questions related to its financial results and business outlook. Shareholders who would like to submit a question to be addressed during the call are requested to email email@example.com.
A replay of the Q&A session will be available on the website listed above beginning approximately two hours following the completion of the call or by dialing (404) 537-3406 or toll free at (855) 859-2056 (Access Code: 66089509).
Cirrus Logic, Inc.Cirrus Logic develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for a broad range of innovative customers. Building on its diverse analog and signal-processing patent portfolio, Cirrus Logic delivers highly optimized products for a variety of audio and energy-related applications. The company operates from headquarters in Austin, Texas, with offices in Phoenix, Ariz., Europe, Japan and Asia. More information about Cirrus Logic is available at www.cirrus.com. Cirrus Logic and Cirrus are trademarks of Cirrus Logic, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV