NEW YORK, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- E-commerce website owners have lots to worry about: Factors such as slow websites, poor security and hard-to-find products all combine to increase shopping-cart abandonment, drive away users and hurt the bottom line. Those owners also are faced with a fragmented market filled with many vendors and solutions and the complexity associated with trying to figure out which solution is best and priced right, and which solutions work well together.
Verizon Digital Media Services now offers e-commerce website owners an integrated infrastructure solution all from one vendor, aimed at helping resolve these critical issues while delivering a better value and support experience.
This e-commerce solution includes a carefully chosen selection of Verizon Digital Media Services products delivering acceleration, security, edge intelligence and device detection. At the core of the solution is Verizon Transact, a global PCI-certified acceleration network dedicated to e-commerce customers and partitioned from the global Internet, insulating it from the congestion and security issues that often afflict the Web.
The complete e-commerce solution package consists of the following products:
- Transact (a PCI-certified global e-commerce delivery platform).
- Protect (advanced content protection).
- Compute (logic and intelligence at the edge).
- Analyze (360-degree visibility into content performance and user experience).
- Develop (custom logic at the edge).
- Support (unsurpassed 24/7 year-round customer support).
- Store (replicating origin content across a geographically distributed footprint).
- Route (DNS- and Anycast-based routing and traffic management).