NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Given the state of our economy and the constant plea for more jobs, this may seem like a silly headline. But what's silly is the idea that anyone would consider leaving potentially 50% of their lifetime's earnings on the table just for the sake of showing job loyalty.
Millennials are entering the workforce with the expectation that if they work hard, good results will come. They have dreams of making their mark and seizing that corner office by climb the corporate ladder.
But these days, companies are only as loyal to an employee as they have to be. Shareholders demand higher profits and corporate leaders have no choice but to deliver -- or else.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV