Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for June.
Highlights for the month included:
- 495 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 7% lower than prior year and 4% lower than prior month.
- Ending customer equity of $53.9 billion, 44% higher than prior year and 6% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $15.4 billion, 38% higher than prior year and 4% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer credit balances of $28.3 billion, 25% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 262 thousand customer accounts, 17% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 435 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account.
- Average commission per cleared customer order of $4.07 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees. Key products:
|June 2014||Average Commission per||Average|
|Cleared Customer Order||Order Size|
|Equity Options||$6.59||9.8 contracts|
- In the first half of 2014, annualized:
- Customer equity grew 36%
- Customer margin loan balances grew 28%
- Customer credit balances grew 19%
- Customer accounts grew 19%
- Average DARTS for the first half of 2014 grew 14% compared to the first half of last year.
* Includes options on futures. We estimate exchange, clearing and regulatory fees to be 56% of the futures commissions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV