Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) today announced the opening of the first KFC in Bolivia, with Franchise partner, DELOSUR. The introduction of the first KFC in Bolivia reflects the reach of the KFC Brand and the Company’s expansion in emerging markets.
“KFC is an iconic global brand, and is instantly loved by consumers in every country where we introduce it,” said Micky Pant, CEO, KFC. “We’re delighted to work with our franchisee to bring the delicious taste of KFC to consumers in Bolivia. Together with our growth-ready franchise partners, we will continue to aggressively expand the KFC brand and enter new emerging markets around the world.” KFC is one of the fastest growing retail brands in the world with more than 18,000 restaurants in over 118 countries, including our China and India Divisions.
The new KFC restaurant, located in Santa Cruz’s popular Ventura Mall, is Bolivia’s first experience with the world’s favorite chicken restaurant. The KFC Bolivia menu features Original Recipe and Extra Crispy chicken, Hot Wings, the Original Recipe sandwich, Twisters, salads, sides like mashed potatoes, rice and coleslaw, and more.
“We are proud of the successful opening of the first KFC in Bolivia,” said Sergio Hanna, CEO, DELOSUR. “Chicken is extremely popular in Bolivia and consumers are excited about the new restaurant. We’re committed to serving our customers delicious products, providing excellent customer service and growing the KFC brand in Bolivia.”DELOSUR plans to open a second location in Santa Cruz that will serve as the flagship KFC in Bolivia later this summer. The restaurant features a contemporary, youthful design and seating for over 200 people. The two restaurants will create more than 70 jobs for city residents. Santa Cruz is one of the fastest growing cities in the world and the most populous in Bolivia with a growing and vibrant population of 2.8 million residents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV