Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Stock Upgraded (TKC)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- TKC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.23 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.56, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 57.26% to -$77.93 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 12.79%.
- The gross profit margin for TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMET is rather high; currently it is at 52.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, TKC's net profit margin of 12.64% significantly trails the industry average.
- TKC, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 2.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 14.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMET's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts