NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The improving health of global markets has brought with it a spate of new stock listings during the past couple of years, which will reach a new pinnacle with the upcoming Alibaba IPO.
The first quarter saw 68 IPOs in Europe, the most since 2007, a sign the increase in IPOs throughout 2013 wasn't a one-off.
TSB, Zoopla Property Group and GoPro (GPRO) are just a few of the other companies to recently list in the U.S. and UK this year, and there's still plenty of opportunity for investors who aren't yet suffering from "IPO fatigue."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV