Ford Motor Company June 2014 U.S. sales of 222,064 vehicles declined 6 percent from a year ago. Retail sales of 145,989 vehicles declined 5 percent, while fleet sales of 76,075 vehicles declined 7 percent.
“Both the Fusion and Transit Connect set records in June, continuing their sales momentum,” said John Felice, Ford vice president, U.S. Marketing, Sales and Service. “F-Series again topped 60,000 sales and is tracking to our inventory plan with the lowest incentives among the major players in the segment.”
Fusion sales totaled 27,064 vehicles last month – a best-ever June performance. Fusion retail sales are up 22 percent and 14 percent overall. Fusion continues to outperform in the West, with retail sales up 24 percent in that region.
Transit Connect posted a best-ever sales month, following record sales in May. Transit Connect sales totaled 4,573 vehicles – a 29 percent gain over 2013. Retail sales increased 55 percent, with strong sales coming from Transit Connect Wagon.Deliveries of Ford’s all-new Transit van began at the end of June, with total sales of 490 vehicles. Lincoln sales were down 3 percent, with 7,271 vehicles sold in June, as the new MKC begins to arrive in showrooms. Lincoln sales are up 16 percent year-to-date through June, a trend that is expected to accelerate as the MKC launch ramps up during the next few months.
|FORD MOTOR COMPANY JUNE 2014 U.S. SALES|
|SALES BY BRAND|
|SALES BY TYPE|
|Police Interceptor Sedan||1,097||757||44.9||5,422||5,143||5.4|
|Police Interceptor Utility||1,645||1,009||63.0||9,472||5,941||59.4|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV