WALLDORF, Germany, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced four new user experience (UX) rapid-deployment solutions that enable businesses to adopt the latest user UX innovations from SAP, including SAP® Fiori® and SAP Screen Personas software. These solutions are a simple and predictable way for users to take advantage of the next generation of user experience, which is now included with the underlying licenses of SAP software.
Each rapid-deployment solution includes detailed best practices on how to use and deploy user experience offerings from SAP and follow a universally applicable approach for customers deploying across the cloud, on premise or in hybrid landscapes. They also include implementation content and risk-reducing methodologies that help get businesses up and running with a predictable outcome in a short time. Whether a single application or an entire platform, customers can deploy new solutions or migrate existing SAP solutions using this proven approach. Together, these four UX driven rapid-deployment solutions offer predictable business outcomes by combining best practices-based implementation methodologies from SAP with the simplicity and power of SAP Fiori UX and SAP Screen Personas:
- To accelerate the adoption of the latest user experience innovations by end users, the SAP Fiori apps rapid-deployment solution includes the implementation of SAP Gateway technology and one or more SAP Fiori apps for full production purposes.
- The SAP Fiori Infrastructure rapid-deployment solution enables the quick deployment, configuration, and validation of the landscape components required for experiencing the full range of apps applying SAP Fiori UX made possible by SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA, including advanced analytical apps.
- The SAPUI5 Design rapid-deployment solution includes a design thinking workshop, best practices for SAP Fiori UX and a proof-of-concept service to help businesses create their own apps. The SAP Screen Personas rapid-deployment solution enables users to improve, simplify and personalize key desktop-based SAP user experiences.
These new rapid-deployment solutions also play a key role in the recently announced UX adoption services.
"With an increasing demand for consumer-like user interfaces and applications, our customers were delighted with the simplified approach of SAP Fiori," said Abhijit Purkayastha, CEO, Element Five Solutions. "By delivering SAP Fiori with a rapid-deployment solution, our customers were up and running on the solution in no time. The rapid-deployment solution helped them tap into the latest UX innovation from SAP through an easy systemic approach to implementation."SAP plans to enable its customers and partners through the openSAP platform in order to benefit from the latest user experience from SAP innovation. The openSAP platform hosts massive online open courses built for professionals, students and the general public free of charge. These courses, to be launched later this year, will focus on explaining the latest user experience innovations from SAP, the use cases of these innovations and how best to deploy them leveraging SAP Rapid Deployment solutions methodology. "The workforce nowadays expects their enterprise apps to look and function like the best consumer apps," said Dr. Bernd Welz, executive vice president, Solution and Knowledge Packaging, SAP. "These new UX driven rapid-deployment solutions enable businesses of all sizes to accelerate the adoption of this SAP innovation by delivering flexible, yet predictable, cost-effective outcomes. Through these rapid-deployment solutions, every SAP user can have a personalized, responsive and simple user experience." For more information, visit the SAP News Center. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews. Media Contacts: Martin Gwisdalla, SAP, +49 (6227) 7-67275, email@example.com, CET Peter Mertens, Burson-Marsteller, +1 (617) 912-5418, firstname.lastname@example.org, EDT Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV