NEW YORK, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Iconix Brand Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ICON) ("Iconix" or the "Company") today announced that it has notified holders of each of its 2.50% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes due 2016 (the "2016 Notes") and 1.50% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes due 2018 (the "2018 Notes" and, together with the 2016 Notes, the "Notes") that such holders are eligible to convert the Notes, subject to the terms of (i) in the case of the 2016 Notes, the Indenture, by and among the Company and The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company N.A., as Trustee ("BNY Mellon"), dated as of May 23, 2011 (the "2016 Notes Indenture") and (ii) in the case of the 2018 Notes, the Indenture, by and among the Company and BNY Mellon, dated as of March 18, 2013 (the "2018 Notes Indenture" and, together with the 2016 Notes Indenture, the "Indentures").
The conversion rights have been triggered as a result of the closing price per share of the Company's common stock, par value $0.001 per share ("Common Stock"), exceeding $39.98 which is 130% of the conversion price for the 2016 Notes, and $40.12 which is 130% of the conversion price for the 2018 Notes, in each case for at least 20 trading days during the 30 consecutive trading day period ending on June 30, 2014. As a result of the triggering of such conversion rights, the Notes are convertible until September 30, 2014.
Based on the current market value of the Notes, the Company does not anticipate a material portion of the Notes to be converted. Further, the Company has hedges for both Notes, which effectively increase the conversion price to Iconix to $40.62 in the case of the 2016 Notes, and $35.52 in the case of the 2018 Notes.
Holders of the Notes who have questions relating to the conversion of the Notes or who wish to exercise their conversion right should contact BNY Mellon, the conversion agent for the Notes, at the following address and telephone number:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV