NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- I show new monthly, quarterly and semiannual risky levels for all five major equity averages with only one semiannual value level for each. This setup results in huge spreads between annual value levels and monthly, quarterly and semiannual risky levels.
At the beginning of the year, I described the pattern among the value levels, pivots and risky levels as a tangled bowl of spaghetti. Now the pattern is a "Black Hole" that lurks below positive weekly chart profiles and the semiannual value levels at 16301 for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, 1789.3 for the S&P 500 Index, 3972 Nasdaq Composite index, 7423 for Dow Transports and 1139.81 for Russell 2000.
The weekly charts are positive but overbought with the Russell 2000 still showing rising 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastics. The key to continuing to set new multiyear or all-time intraday highs are weekly closes above the five-week modified moving averages at 16720 for the DJIA, 1925.1 for the S&P 500, 4275 for the Nasdaq Composite, 8006 for Dow Transports and 1159.15 for the Russell 2000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV