- Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY.N) has entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Weyerhaeuser's homebuilding subsidiary will combine with a subsidiary of TRI Pointe Homes, Inc. (TPH.N) in a split-off exchange offer structured as a Reverse Morris Trust transaction. The exchange offer will expire at 12:00 midnight, NYC time, on June 30, 2014, unless the offer is extended or terminated. S&P DJI will not add the split-off company to any S&P 1500 index at the completion of the transaction.
S&P Dow Jones Indices Announces Treatment Of Weyerhaeuser Co. Split-off In S&P 500; TRI Pointe Homes Not Added To An S&P Index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.