BROOMFIELD, Colo., June 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company, (Nasdaq:NDLS) serving classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world, announced it's now serving its world of flavors under a new roof – yours. The company has introduced a new catering program across the state of Colorado, serving groups anywhere from 20 to 200. The program includes the Company's NoodlesBar offering, serving buffet style meals comprised of main entrées, sides and a dessert for groups to enjoy at any social, family or corporate event. Each catering order is priced at only $12 per person. Noodles & Company will continue to expand upon its catering menu and will introduce the offering at all of its restaurants nationwide in the coming months.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=26233
"Our guests have long requested a way to enjoy our dishes at events ranging from weddings, to showers to corporate events, so we are proud to introduce our catering offering to them as a convenient way to enjoy our globally inspired dishes at any place people come together," commented Kevin Reddy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Noodles & Company. "We have worked hard to ensure we are providing a catering experience that matches the consistency and quality of the noodles dishes, salads, sides and desserts served in our restaurants every day, and the feedback has been phenomenal. What people like most is that because of the variety of our Your World Kitchen menu, everyone at the party can find something they like and the host finds they can make everyone happy."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV