HOUSTON, June 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LINN Energy, LLC (Nasdaq:LINE) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Linn Energy Finance Corp., announced today the closing of the offer to exchange any and all of its $1,800,000,000 outstanding principal amount of 6.250% Senior Notes due 2019 for an equal amount of new 6.250% Senior Notes due 2019. The terms of the exchange notes are identical in all material respects to those of the outstanding notes, except that the transfer restrictions, registration rights and additional interest provisions relating to the outstanding notes do not apply to the exchange notes.
The exchange offer expired at 12:01 a.m., New York City time, on June 28, 2014, and as of such time substantially all of the outstanding old notes, including those submitted pursuant to notices of guaranteed delivery, had been tendered for exchange.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to exchange nor a solicitation of an offer to exchange the outstanding notes. The exchange offer is being made only by the prospectus dated June 2, 2014, and only to such persons and in such jurisdictions as is permitted under applicable law.ABOUT LINN ENERGY LINN Energy's mission is to acquire, develop and maximize cash flow from a growing portfolio of long-life oil and natural gas assets. LINN Energy is a top-15 U.S. independent oil and natural gas development company, with approximately 7.0 Tcfe of proved reserves (pro forma for announced 2014 trade) in producing U.S. basins as of December 31, 2013. More information about LINN Energy is available at www.linnenergy.com.
CONTACT: LINN Energy, LLC Investors & Media: Clay Jeansonne, Vice President, Investor and Public Relations 281-840-4193 Zach Dailey, Director, Investor Relations 713-904-6547 Sarah Nordin, Public Relations & Media 713-904-6605
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV