PALO ALTO, Calif., June 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: JIVE), the world's leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business, was positioned as the top vendor in the leader category amongst all global vendors in The Aragon Research Globe™ for Social Software, 2014.
Aragon Research evaluated 20 vendors for this year's report, and based the rankings on three key factors: how complete a provider's future strategy is relative to their performance in fulfilling that strategy in the market; strength of the provider's product-oriented capabilities; and the global market reach of each vendor.
"Jive continues to be a leader in the enterprise social networking market with execution that few have been able to match," said the report's co-author Jim Lundy, founder and CEO of Aragon Research, as well as the firm's lead analyst for collaboration, mobile and social.
Added Lundy, "We've seen Jive's product evolve significantly to add real-time collaboration and business-tasks capabilities to its social platform with acquisitions of meetings.io and Producteev. These moves signify a convergence in this space to add fuller collaboration capabilities that can integrate with business processes and applications."Jive was also given high marks for its mobile collaboration solutions. "A key consideration when evaluating any provider is to look closely at its mobile functionality," stated the report. "If your mobile collaboration solution is going to be used by people in the field, look for apps that offer full social collaboration capabilities." Continues the report, "Jive was also one of the first to introduce an app market that enabled the integration of other systems and solutions through the creation of apps that fully integrate with Jive's social graph and collaborative workflow (via the OpenSocial protocol)."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV