HOUSTON and LONDON, June 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) will announce second-quarter financial results before the U.S. market opens Friday, July 25, to be followed by a conference call to discuss results at 11 a.m. ET.
Teleconference and Webcast Details: Friday, July 25, 2014 11 a.m. ETHosted by Doug Pike, Vice President, Investor RelationsAccess the webcast 10 to 15 minutes prior to the call at www.lyondellbasell.com/earnings.
Toll-Free Teleconference Dial-In Numbers: United States: 888-677-1826 London: 0800-279-9630 Netherlands: 0800-343-4364Passcode: 1231245
A complete listing of toll-free numbers by country can be found at www.lyondellbasell.com/teleconference.Presentation Slides:Presentation slides will be available at the time of the teleconference and afterward at www.lyondellbasell.com/earnings. Replay Information:A replay of the call will be available from 2 p.m. ET July 25, until 11 p.m. ET Aug 25, 2014. The replay dial-in numbers are: United States: 800-839-1171International: +1 203-369-3030Passcode: 3675The slides that accompany the call will be available at http://www.lyondellbasell.com/earnings. LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV