3 Stocks Pushing The Energy Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Apache Corporation ( APA) is up $0.93 (0.9%) to $100.69 on average volume. Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Apache Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $99.69-$101.98 after having opened the day at $99.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.76. Apache Corporation, an independent energy company, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. Apache Corporation has a market cap of $38.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 16.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate Apache Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Apache Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Apache Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts