NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of GreenHunter Resources, Inc.
(GRH) are up 6.38% to $2.00 after it announced an agreement to have exclusive use of three independent water pipelines used for fracking in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
The agreement between GreenHunter Pipeline LLC and Major Pipeline LLC provides exclusive use for transportation of fluids for 10 years.
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV