TORONTO, June 30, 2014 /CNW/ - On behalf of the vendor, Go 4 It Sales Ltd., Canadian Tire is voluntarily recalling all units of the Benelli Pepe Street Scooter (Product #027-2177) as a precautionary measure due to concerns that the fuel may leak onto the engine due to the improper installation of the fuel hose and hose clamp to the vehicle's carburetor. Canadian Tire is the exclusive retailer of the Benelli Scooter and affected units were sold at stores nationally between April 2013 and June 2014.
Customers who have purchased the recalled product from Canadian Tire should discontinue use and contact their local Canadian Tire store for service and repair information.
SOURCE CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION, LIMITED
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV