NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of GT Advanced Technologies Inc. (GTAT) are rising 1.37% to $18.52 on Monday after it announced a realignment of manufacturing, engineering and supply chain resources, which includes the elimination of approximately 70 positions.
GT said the realignment would result in a one-time charge of $13.4 million over its second and third quarters, although it's not expected to impact the company's non-GAAP financial results.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV