GTT (NYSE MKT: GTT), the leading global cloud networking provider to multinational enterprises has been added as a member of several Russell Indexes, including the Russell 3000 and Russell 2000® Indexes, after the equity markets closed on June 27 as part of Russell Investments’ annual reconstitution of its comprehensive family of global indexes.
“We are excited to be added to the Russell Indexes,” stated Rick Calder, GTT President and CEO. “GTT is successfully executing our growth strategy and further elevating our visibility in the investment community. We are emerging as the clear leader in providing cloud network services to multinational clients.”
Annual reconstitution of Russell Indexes captures the 4,000 largest U.S. stocks as of the end of May, ranking them by total market capitalization to create the Russell 3000 Index and Russell 2000 Index, among others. Russell indexes are widely used by investment managers and institutional investors for index funds and as benchmarks for active investment strategies. Approximately $5.2 trillion in assets are benchmarked to the Russell Indexes.
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed, and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV