LONDON, June 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand has launched the universally acclaimed Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe as its Hero car of the Hertz Dream Collection in Europe. The F-TYPE Coupe is the most dynamically capable, performance-focused sports car that Jaguar has ever produced, and its Hertz Hero car status hallmarks a successful three-year partnership between the two companies to provide indulgent driving experiences to Hertz customers. Hertz has rights to rental exclusivity in 2014 of the Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe in Spain, France, Belgium, Italy and The Netherlands, which can be booked via www.hertz.com.
Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International, said: "We are very excited to unveil the Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe as the Hero car of the Hertz Dream Collection as part of our three year successful partnership with Jaguar Land Rover. We are also thrilled to provide Hertz customers with exclusive rental access to this iconic car this year so that they can experience first-hand, before others, the innovation, technology and style the Coupe oozes. It really is the opportunity to drive one of the world's finest cars without owning it."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV