TORONTO, June 30, 2014 /CNW/ - The following B-Roll will be available on Wednesday, July 2nd at 4AM (EST) by Video On-Demand web download:
*** Note: Two broll packages will be released on Wednesday, July 2nd. The first will include broll footage of the CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card being used at a Tim Hortons restaurant, as well as general Tim Hortons and CIBC broll. The second will include executive interviews and footage from the Double Double Visa Card product launch event in Yonge-Dundas Square on Wednesday, July 2nd, and will be made available at approximately 3PM on Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014.
There will be an event to launch the CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card in Yonge-Dundas Square on Wednesday, July 2nd 2014. Former professional hockey player and special guest Tie Domi will attend the event in support of the CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card.The CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card leverages a first-of-its-kind technology with lighted buttons to select between a no annual fee CIBC Visa credit card and a rewards Tim Card, all in one convenient card. SHOT LIST: Various CIBC and Tim Hortons broll, including a patron using the CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card at a Tim Hortons restaurant and a CIBC ABM, and footage from the CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card launch event in Yonge-Dundas Square, including interviews with executives from CIBC and Tim Hortons as well as special guest Tie Domi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV