Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Thursday evening:
Tupperware (TUP): "They've had a few soft quarters and I didn't see anything I like in the last one."
Inovio Pharmaceutical (INO): "I happen to like these companies for speculation."Kandi Technologies (KNDI): "I'm only recommending Baidu.com (BIDU) and JD.com (JD) in China, that's all." United Technologies (UTX): "The quarter was fine. I think you should own this one." International Business Machines (IBM): "IBM had an OK quarter, but I like Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB)." Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE): "They don't have any earnings and the revolution never materialized. The markets don't like that." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV