CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR) ("CorEnergy" or the “Company”) today announced that it is expected to join the small-cap Russell 2000 Index, the broad-market Russell 3000 Index, the Russell Microcap Index and the Russell Global Index as part of Russell Investments' annual reconstitution of its U.S. and global equity indexes.
“We are pleased by CorEnergy’s expected inclusion in the Russell Indexes,” said David Schulte, Chief Executive Officer of CorEnergy. “As we continue to execute on our infrastructure real asset strategy, we expect this listing to broaden CorEnergy’s exposure across the investment community and bring added liquidity to our shareholders.”
Membership in the Russell Indexes remains in place for one year, and means automatic inclusion in the appropriate growth and value style indexes. Russell determines membership for its equity indexes primarily by objective, market-capitalization rankings and style attributes. The Russell 2000 is a subset of the Russell 3000 Index representing approximately 10% of the total market capitalization of that index. The Russell 2000 Index measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe. It includes approximately 2,000 of the smallest securities based on a combination of their market cap and current index membership.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV