- In 2011, Rogers rolled out a flexible packaging trial in London, Ontario to over 1000 customers. The findings reveal that Canadians prefer channel bundles but also want the option to build their own packages.
- A recent CRTC report says Rogers has developed the most flexible options for consumers among all of the cable and satellite providers they looked at in North America.
- Rogers customers can select services through a pick-pack model, creating their own packages from a pre-set group of over 80 specialty channels. Customers can also choose the specific services they want to receive on an a la carte basis from a group of over 200 channels.
More Choice For Canadian TV Viewers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.