The Top 10 BBQ Recipes Your July 4th Party Can't Be Without!
NEW YORK (TheStreet) --On July 4, 2014 America will celebrate its 238th birthday, and that usually means barbecues in the backyard and enjoying an ice cold beer while laughing with friends and family, eagerly awaiting the smorgasbord of food coming off the grill.
Hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks, ribs, corn on the cob and a variety of other foods will be cooked by the millions over Independence Day weekend.
If you're hosting the annual event you've probably already begun looking for some unique recipes to help make your party extra special. Or perhaps you're heading to someone's house for some fun and don't want to arrive empty handed.
If you are looking for something delicious to add to your Fourth of July party you can pick from the following list of 10 dishes every barbecue should have:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV