BETHESDA, Md., June 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) will report second quarter 2014 earnings results on Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at approximately 5:00 pm Eastern Time (ET). The company will hold a conference call for the investment community to discuss its second quarter 2014 earnings on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 10 a.m. ET. Mr. Arne Sorenson, Marriott International's president and chief executive officer, and Mr. Carl Berquist, Marriott International's executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the company's performance.
The conference call will be webcast simultaneously via Marriott's investor relations website. Those wishing to access the call on the web should log on to http://www.marriott.com/investor, and click the link for the second quarter earnings call under "Recent and Upcoming Events". A replay will be available at that same website until July 30, 2015. A transcript of the call will also be available on the company's website.
The telephone dial-in number for the conference call is 706-679-3455. Please use conference ID 59383825 when dialing into the call. To help ensure you do not miss any of the conference call, please dial-in or link to the call on the web 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. News media will be able to access the conference call in a listen-only mode.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available from 1 p.m. ET, Wednesday, July 30, 2014 until 8 p.m. ET, Wednesday, August 6, 2014. To access the replay, call 404-537-3406. The conference ID for the recording is 59383825.Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com. IRPR#1
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV