Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/1/14, DCT Industrial Trust Inc (DCT), DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT), and First Trust MLP and Energy Income Fund (FEI) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. DCT Industrial Trust Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.07 on 7/16/14, DuPont Fabros Technology will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.35 on 7/15/14, and First Trust MLP and Energy Income Fund will pay its monthly dividend of $0.1117 on 7/15/14.
As a percentage of DCT's recent stock price of $8.10, this dividend works out to approximately 0.86%, so look for shares of DCT Industrial Trust Inc to trade 0.86% lower — all else being equal — when DCT shares open for trading on 7/1/14. Similarly, investors should look for DFT to open 1.30% lower in price and for FEI to open 0.52% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for DCT, DFT, and FEI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
DCT Industrial Trust Inc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV