- Line smoothing - When scanning items that include very thin lines close together (such as a barcode or graphical pattern) at resolutions of 200 DPI or lower, there is a chance that the lines could merge together into one larger line. To improve barcode readability, On-board Acuity now applies special logic to the data prior to and during the thresholding procedure to ensure that multiple thin lines remain clear and separate.
- Text Brightness Adjustment – The text brightness adjustment improves the visual quality of text on the page when scanning with a halftone or diffused threshold. This new feature allows users to accurately reproduce photo elements in black and white images while still maintaining dark, crisp text.
- Enhanced Long Document Support - The upgraded scanner hardware now has the ability to scan documents up to 150” in long document mode at up to 400 DPI (120”@ 500 DPI and 100” @600 DPI). This is an increase of 50 percent over the previous limit of 100”.
Xerox Scanners Use Image Processing Chip To Improve Scans For Faster Workflow
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.