NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- UBS increased its price target on Enterprise Product Partners (EPD - Get Report) to $84 and set a "buy" rating. The firm said the move reflects higher distribution forecasts and model changes to growth rate and Beta.
The stock was up 0.35% to $77.77 at 9:36 a.m. on Friday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 6.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $753.50 million to $798.80 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,404.10 million or 40.42% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 17.51%.
- ENTERPRISE PRODS PRTNRS -LP's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ENTERPRISE PRODS PRTNRS -LP increased its bottom line by earning $2.82 versus $2.71 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.13 versus $2.82).
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: EPD Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts