NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ohr Pharmaceuticals (OHRP) soared Thursday after Vista Partners increased its price target on the stock to $31 from $14.
The stock plunged Tuesday after it reported results of its phase II study on its Squalamine eye drop. For more on that, read TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein's article here.
Ohr closed up 35.43%, or $2.59, to $9.90 on Thursday. More than 5.7 million shares changed hands, compared to the average volume of 401,319.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV