3 Industrial Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1500.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 136.75% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Although IIN had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- INTRICON CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTRICON CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.41 versus $0.30 in the prior year.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, INTRICON CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for INTRICON CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.98% trails that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.